This article contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases created through these links.
The aloe vera plant is one of the most studied herbs in natural medicine, well-known for its numerous proven health benefits. It is estimated that an aloe vera has 420 different species but do you know Aloe Barbadensis Miller is the most common form used in skin & haircare Aloe based products.
Using aloe vera gel for hair is a great way to achieve healthier, shinier, and smoother tresses as studies suggest that pure aloe vera gel calms an itchy scalp, strengthen hair strands, deep cleanse oily hair, and even may promote natural hair growth. Well, you can use the aloe gel directly by cutting the leave from plant and separating out the gel. However, it’s much easier to use something that’s ready to go right?
So, here we have picked up the 5 Best aloe vera gel for hairs that don't require any such effort to put on and strictly does not contain any toxic chemicals or harsh preservatives so as you get only Pure for Sure.
5 Best Aloe Vera Gel For Hairs in India MRP
Pure Aloe Vera Gel MRP
Bonsoul All Natural and Pure Aloe Vera Gel
Oriental Botanics 99% Aloe Vera Gel
Naturalis Essence of Nature Aloe Vera Gel Raw
Bliss Of Earth Pure Crystal Clear Aloe Vera Gel
Mom & World Aloe Vera 99% Fresh Soothing Gel
5 Best Aloe Vera Gels For Hair Growth in India
1). Bonsoul All Natural and Pure Aloe Vera Gel 99% Aloe Vera
Quantity | 200 gm
Ideal For | Dehydrated Skin | Hair, Face & Body
- If you are in search of the best Ayurvedic aloe vera gel for hairs then it is the product that all you need right now.
- This ayurvedic aloe vera gel has absolute clarity in its composition as well as it gives a clear idea of how much percentage of each ingredient is added.
- You can use this organic aloe vera gel for hairs either by applying it directly on the tresses or can mix it up with your DIY recipes without being concerned about its effectiveness.
- Moreover, you can use this organic aloe vera gel for rehydrating your dehydrated skin, treating face issues such as pimples, dark spots, dark circles etc
Ingredients: Aloe vera juice(99%) extracted from organically grown aloe vera, aqua (0.4%), Xanthum Gum (0.5 %), and fruit-derived malic acid ( 0.1 %)
2). Oriental Botanics 99% Aloe Vera Gel - For Hairs, Face & Skin
Quantity | 100 ml
Ideal For | Hairs, Face & Skin
- This aloe vera gel comes up with (99%) Aloe vera juice as a first ingredient which most of the producers failed to provide in their product.
- Additionally, this pure aloe vera gel does not contain any unnecessary harmful chemicals such as Polyethylene Glycols (PEG), Phenoxyethanol, Perfume, Disodium EDTA, Alpha – Isomethyl Ionone which are not only harmful for hairs but can lead to severe health issues.
- This pure aloe vera gel comes in a well intact packaging with a shelf life of 24 months. You can apply it directly on hairs for better hair growth or as you wish to do so.
Ingredients: Aloe vera juice (99%), Xanthan gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric acid
3). Naturalis Essence of Nature Aloe Vera Gel Raw
Quantity | 300 gm
Ideal For | Skin, Face, Acne Scars, Hair Care & Dark Circles
- This natural aloe vera gel contains vitamin E, which can help remove acne scars, relieve burns and sunburns, prevent dandruff, remove stretch marks and prevent wrinkles. Free from Paraben, Alcohol, Fragrance and Colour this natural aloe vera gel is perfect for Hairs, Face and Skin too.
- The brand claims it is made in a purely natural environment with no exposure to chemical additives thereby the product completely retains the gentle healing and nutritional properties of aloe vera.
- In addition, the product is also GMO-FREE, which means that the genetic composition of the plant has not been modified in the laboratory through genetic engineering or genetic modification technology.
With having such an effective component! What else can you ask for?
Ingredients: Aloe vera extract (99% Pure), Xanthan gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric acid (Fruit Based Preservative)
4). Bliss Of Earth Pure Crystal Clear Aloe Vera Gel
Quantity | 200 gm
Ideal For | Hair, Face & Body
Bliss Of Earth Pure Crystal Clear Aloe Vera Gel comes up with the purity of 99% Aloe vera Juice with a shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Unlike many other popular brands which promote their product by adding synthetic colours and give the aloe vera gel a green hue, this aloe vera gel is free of any such unwanted practice.
- With the goddess of all safe ingredients, this aloe vera gel deserves to be a part of your daily hair care routine.
Ingredients: Aloe vera juice (99.00%), Aqua, Xanthan, Malic Acid.
5). Mom & World Aloe Vera 99% Fresh Soothing Gel
Quantity | 100 ml
Ideal For | For Hair And Skin
- Like the above-mentioned aloe vera gels for hair, Mom & World Aloe Vera gel is also free of any toxin ingredients and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- To boost up your natural hair growth, you can apply this aloe vera gel by mixing it up with olive oil as Olive oil is a rich source of vitamins A and E that strengthens hair strands and stimulates hair follicles.
- Massaging the scalp with olive oil plus aloe vera gel also promotes blood supply to the scalp and ensures healthy hair growth. It is one of the simplest hair growth home remedies using aloe vera.
- Besides hair, you can use this natural aloe vera gel for skin and body as well.
Ingredients: Aloe vera juice (99%), Xanthan gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric acid.
Which aloe vera gel is best for Hair ?
In my opinion, the best aloe vera gel for hair is the one that is ‘Pure’.
By the term ‘pure’ what I mean is that the aloe vera gel must be free from any unwanted toxic chemicals, artificial colours and perfumes because your hairs solely like to be cared by natural products, not by the unreal synthetic chemicals. So the good practice to choose the best aloe vera gel for hair is by going through the ingredients list of the product.
That’s what we did for you in this post!
These are a number of the brands that you’ll be able to trust and feature a clean composition of ingredients added. Unlike many other brands whose elements are hidden under the ‘Key Ingredients’ label, the above-referred aloe vera gel comes up with all safe ingredients and are promising to provide better results.
The aloe plant has a history of hundreds of years, notable and used for its health, beauty & medicative properties. There are various ways by which you can benefit from aloe vera gel for hair growth through DIY recipes or you can just simply scoop out the gel and gently massage it on your hair and scalp. For best result leave out the aloe vera gel on hairs for 2-3 hours and then wash it out with an organic shampoo bar.
Time to sum up
When it comes to pure & best aloe vera gel for hairs, I believe less is more.
Aloe vera itself has so many miraculous qualities, so there’s no reason to weigh it down with unnecessary and potentially harmful ingredients. Pure, simple, and natural: why do it any other way?
The inside of the leaves of an aloe plant is the most effective form of aloe vera gel. However, not everyone has an aloe plant in their homes. In such cases, the above-mentioned aloe vera gels work just as well.